Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you add Apple Card info into Mint or Clarity?

How do you add Apple Card info into Mint or Clarity money managing apps to track expenditures through the Apple credit card?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 9, 2020 11:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 4:45 PM

There is no apparent way to get any info into Clarity unless it is directly from a Bank, and though Clarity is owned by Goldman Sachs, i.e. the Apple Card bank, there does not appear to be anyway to get the info into Clarity; no direct link, and no import features). I don't know about Mint (you can find out), but I can easily move Apple Card Statements into Banktivity as OXF files. Come back if you need help with that, or start with this:

How to export and download your Apple Card transactions

1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the Card Balance box (on left under the card).
  3. Under Statements, tap the statement you want to export.
  4. Tap Export Transactions, 
  5. Choose CSV or OFX (better if you can use it)
  6. Then choose what to do (standard share options).
    1. Note If you have Banktivity (or Kashoo or perhaps other apps) installed, you can send the file directly to the the app.
    2. You can also "Save to Files", email it to yourself, Airdrop it, etc...

You can export or download transactions from a previous month as a .CSV or .OFX file to use with third-party financial apps and programs that support those file formats.

Send Feedback to Apple here: https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-pay.html

This is for Wallet, Apple Pay, Apple Card, etc.. You choose.

–––––

A pitch for Banktivity (on interest beyond a user); I like it because it is not tied to a big corporation that is using and likely selling your info, and it is available on Mac and iOS (separate apps for iPhone and iPad). Yes is costs $ but most anything good does, one way or another.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2020 4:45 PM in response to Deadliestpoof

There is no apparent way to get any info into Clarity unless it is directly from a Bank, and though Clarity is owned by Goldman Sachs, i.e. the Apple Card bank, there does not appear to be anyway to get the info into Clarity; no direct link, and no import features). I don't know about Mint (you can find out), but I can easily move Apple Card Statements into Banktivity as OXF files. Come back if you need help with that, or start with this:

How to export and download your Apple Card transactions

1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the Card Balance box (on left under the card).
  3. Under Statements, tap the statement you want to export.
  4. Tap Export Transactions, 
  5. Choose CSV or OFX (better if you can use it)
  6. Then choose what to do (standard share options).
    1. Note If you have Banktivity (or Kashoo or perhaps other apps) installed, you can send the file directly to the the app.
    2. You can also "Save to Files", email it to yourself, Airdrop it, etc...

You can export or download transactions from a previous month as a .CSV or .OFX file to use with third-party financial apps and programs that support those file formats.

Send Feedback to Apple here: https://www.apple.com/feedback/apple-pay.html

This is for Wallet, Apple Pay, Apple Card, etc.. You choose.

–––––

A pitch for Banktivity (on interest beyond a user); I like it because it is not tied to a big corporation that is using and likely selling your info, and it is available on Mac and iOS (separate apps for iPhone and iPad). Yes is costs $ but most anything good does, one way or another.

How do you add Apple Card info into Mint or Clarity?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.