Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Prepaid Movies on Apple Tv

Hi everyone, I had looked to prepurchase a movie on Apple Tv and for some reason it has disappeared. I recall being charged earlier. If it was any other movie but Frozen 2 which my 2 girls had been waiting patiently to own it would be fine...but I need to get my story straight so would love for you to help with this 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂

Posted on Mar 10, 2020 4:42 PM

7 replies

Mar 10, 2020 9:15 PM in response to asheensoni

asheensoni Said:

"I get that it appears in the iTunes Store but despite the pre-order and payment below it does not appear in my Apple TV[...] ...further to that price defers?, could it be something to do with my device being in Dubai, UAE?[...]also under movies it seems to be deleted?"

-------

Answers Respective to the Above Quote:

• Apple TV Workaround: Try what I had mentioned in my first reply, where you go about searching using the actress' name. Report that you want to see in the iTunes Library.

• Prices Vary by Location (Numerically): Somehow, this makes it all monetarily equalls out. Ask Apple if you wish to know and decipher, what and how this is determined.

• Accessibility Varies by Location: So, it may just not be downloadable nor accesses able in the location where you currently are. It all has to do with the movie studio and Apple. So, recover it through the Actress' Name on your Apple TV, as mentioned in my second reply and see if it pops up on your iPhone after purchase.

Mar 10, 2020 5:07 PM in response to asheensoni

asheensoni Said:

"Prepaid Movies on Apple TV: Hi everyone, I had looked to prepurchase a movie on Apple Tv and for some reason it has disappeared.[...]"

-------

How to Get This:

Seems to be a Glitch in the Apple TV Library. So, report it to Apple.

Try This:

Using the Remote on your Apple TV:

1. Type: Frozen
  2. Select: Frozen
  3. Elect: More...
  4. Scroll Down to: Actors
  5. Select: Kristen Bell
  6. Select: Frozen II (first item)
  7. Try Playing it

-----

Report this Glitch to Apple:

Reporting this to Apple with help all out there. So report it to Apple, by all means.

How to Report This:

1. Go Here: Feedback - Apple TV - Apple
  2. Select: "Report a problem" in "Feedback Type"
  3. Explain: the issue in Comments
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

Mar 10, 2020 5:55 PM in response to asheensoni

asheensoni Said:

"Prepaid Movies on Apple TV: Hi everyone, I had looked to prepurchase a movie on Apple Tv and for some reason it has disappeared.[...] upon searching the title cannot be found any longer"

———-

On Your iPhone:

1. Go to: iTunes Store (Image 1)
  2. Tap: Search (Image 2 > Bottom-Right)
  3. Type: Frozen 2 (Image 2 > Top-Left)
  4. Select: Frozen 2 (Image 3)

Image 1:

Image 2:

Image 3:

Prepaid Movies on Apple Tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.