Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer Whatsapp Business from Android to Iphone

Hai All,

How to transfer Whatsapp Business with all chats and medias from Sony Xperia Z5 Compact to Iphone XS.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 14, 2020 5:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 4:28 AM

As others have mentioned, there is no official way to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. But there are some third-party utilities like this that can help you transfer WhatsApp Business chat history from android to iPhone.

I switched from a Samsung Galaxy S9 to iPhone 11 and I transferred my old chats with the help of this tool. I don't use WhatsApp Business, but I'm sure they do have some different app that works with WhatsApp Business. I may remind you that this tool is not free. It is a paid one. If you don't want to pay for a third-party app, you can consider emailing your chats as explained here.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2020 4:28 AM in response to sintopee

As others have mentioned, there is no official way to transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. But there are some third-party utilities like this that can help you transfer WhatsApp Business chat history from android to iPhone.

I switched from a Samsung Galaxy S9 to iPhone 11 and I transferred my old chats with the help of this tool. I don't use WhatsApp Business, but I'm sure they do have some different app that works with WhatsApp Business. I may remind you that this tool is not free. It is a paid one. If you don't want to pay for a third-party app, you can consider emailing your chats as explained here.

Transfer Whatsapp Business from Android to Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.