Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync videos on Apple TV?

How do I sync videos on Apple TV? OR How do I watch Apple TV? When I open the app either on my iPhone or iPad the response is “No Videos” and beneath it, “Your synced videos will appear here”.

Help!! My daughter bought me this iPad in December 2019 and I want to get the best use out of it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 14, 2020 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2020 6:45 PM

Depending on the country or region of your Apple ID account, the synced videos may or may not be the only video service available. If in error, a restart may bring back the other services.

To sync videos, means to copy/transfer video files from a computer to the iPad. Sync your iPad using your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2020 6:45 PM in response to L_w7510

Depending on the country or region of your Apple ID account, the synced videos may or may not be the only video service available. If in error, a restart may bring back the other services.

To sync videos, means to copy/transfer video files from a computer to the iPad. Sync your iPad using your computer - Apple Support

How do I sync videos on Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.