Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

amortization schedule in "numbers"

I have an auto loan and want to create an amortization schedule. how do I do that in "numbers". the only template I see is one for a home loan. I can't enter the term (5 years - 3 months) nor a starting date

Posted on Mar 15, 2020 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2020 2:25 PM

You can find a Personal Loan Amortization template at the iWorkCommunity website. iWork community has been collecting user contributed templates since shortly after Numbers was added to the then existing Pages and Keynote to form the iWork suite.

This template includes provision for making payments in addition to the regular monthly payment.

The link is to the iWorkCommunity home page. Click the Loan button in the list at the left to get to this template's brief description, then click the template name to get to the download page. On the download page you'll find a list. Click the Version number in the last row of this table to download the template.

Regards,

Narry

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2020 2:25 PM in response to dbuck9225

You can find a Personal Loan Amortization template at the iWorkCommunity website. iWork community has been collecting user contributed templates since shortly after Numbers was added to the then existing Pages and Keynote to form the iWork suite.

This template includes provision for making payments in addition to the regular monthly payment.

The link is to the iWorkCommunity home page. Click the Loan button in the list at the left to get to this template's brief description, then click the template name to get to the download page. On the download page you'll find a list. Click the Version number in the last row of this table to download the template.

Regards,

Narry

Regards,

Barry

amortization schedule in "numbers"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.