Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where ShareIT App Received Files Will Store On A Mac

Today I have installed ShareIT application from its website (Couldn't install from App Store) to share some file from my iPhone Shareit to my Mac after receiving the file I couldn't find the received file anywhere in my Mac..

Does any one faced the same issue ??

If yes kindly let me know how to get the file...

Thanks in Advance...

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Mar 17, 2020 8:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2020 7:16 AM

Hi there, Prince-AK.

I see that you're having a problem with an application you downloaded from the developer's website. It helps you share files from your iPhone to your Mac. The problem is, you can't locate the file, and I'm glad to help with this. 

Use Spotlight on your Mac -- See if you can locate it using Spotlight on your Mac.

How to contact an app developer -- If you're still unable to locate the file, contact the developer to determine where their application would have put it.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 18, 2020 7:16 AM in response to Prince-AK

Hi there, Prince-AK.

I see that you're having a problem with an application you downloaded from the developer's website. It helps you share files from your iPhone to your Mac. The problem is, you can't locate the file, and I'm glad to help with this. 

Use Spotlight on your Mac -- See if you can locate it using Spotlight on your Mac.

How to contact an app developer -- If you're still unable to locate the file, contact the developer to determine where their application would have put it.

Take care.

Where ShareIT App Received Files Will Store On A Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.