You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to forward email message to text to iphone 11Pro

How do I forward iPhone 11Pro email to text messages?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 19, 2020 12:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2020 10:17 AM

Hi HappyDay38,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today forwarding an email to a text message. While this isn't a feature, I do have a couple of suggestions.

You can copy and paste the content of the email to the text message: Type and edit text on iPhone and then see the section "Select and revise text".

You can also take a screen shot which will be inside Photos and easily added to your text message: Take a screenshot or screen recording on iPhone and then Send photos on your iPhone or iPad with Messages.

If you'd like to make a feature suggestion, please leave Product Feedback.

Have a great weekend!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 20, 2020 10:17 AM in response to HappyDay38

Hi HappyDay38,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today forwarding an email to a text message. While this isn't a feature, I do have a couple of suggestions.

You can copy and paste the content of the email to the text message: Type and edit text on iPhone and then see the section "Select and revise text".

You can also take a screen shot which will be inside Photos and easily added to your text message: Take a screenshot or screen recording on iPhone and then Send photos on your iPhone or iPad with Messages.

If you'd like to make a feature suggestion, please leave Product Feedback.

Have a great weekend!

How to forward email message to text to iphone 11Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.