Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 Cannot Activate

I have an iPhone 7 and since yesterday I haven't been able to connect to the carrier/mobile network. I cannot receive any calls or use cellular data. However, I was able to use the phone with WiFi and communicate via Whatsapp.

I have tried many of the recommended techniques to solve the issue but finally decided to restore the iPhone. It had the latest iOS 13.3 on it. Now, unfortunately I am unable to activate the iPhone because it cannot detect the SIM card/mobile network (see photo). I cannot get into the phone at all and obviously can't even use my apps with WiFi.

Is there a way I can get into the phone without SIM/mobile activation?

An urgent help will be appreciated.

I am in lockdown - cannot get another phone and I am not able to contact friends/family outside.

Thank you a lot.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 20, 2020 5:30 AM

1 reply

Mar 20, 2020 6:36 PM in response to vanbas1507

Hello vanbas1507,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are seeing a message about needing to activate your iPhone. To help with this, please make sure to follow all of the relevant steps from this Apple resource, including backing up and restoring your iPhone with a computer, and then contact Apple if you need any further assistance.

If you can't activate your iPhone

Contact Apple Support 

Cheers!

iPhone 7 Cannot Activate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.