Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad locked

My ipad is on Activation lock, dont know why, and it is not accepting my correct AppleID address and password to unlock it. How can I unlock it?

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Mar 22, 2020 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2020 9:50 AM

If you're getting told that it cannot be unlocked with that Apple ID, you need to log in with the one it's locked to, or contact the person who can, or if you're the iPad's original owner, supply Apple with its purchase receipt.

If you're getting a different error message, you're probably better off addressing it directly than having the lock bypassed.

(179677)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2020 9:50 AM in response to Teacher20

If you're getting told that it cannot be unlocked with that Apple ID, you need to log in with the one it's locked to, or contact the person who can, or if you're the iPad's original owner, supply Apple with its purchase receipt.

If you're getting a different error message, you're probably better off addressing it directly than having the lock bypassed.

(179677)

Ipad locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.