Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch bands

Can all of the apple watch bands be used on the nike version of the apple watch or am i only allowed to use the nike bands?

I want to make sure that i understand everything about this watch before i purchase it.

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on Mar 22, 2020 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2020 1:25 PM

38mm or 40mm watch bands may be used interchangeably on any (including Nike) 38mm or 40mm Apple Watch

42mm or 44mm watch bands may be used interchangeably on any (including Nike) 42mm or 44mm Apple Watch

The Nike Apple Watch hardware is identical to every other Apple Watch (that has the same case and is of the same Series). The only difference between a Nike Apple Watch and all the other Apple watches is that the Nike ships with an exclusive Nike band, and it includes an exclusive Nike watch face not available on other Apple Watches. But you can switch your watch band and you can change your watch face. You are not restricted to Nike ONLY items after you buy your Nike Apple Watch.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2020 1:25 PM in response to abdulrrahman

38mm or 40mm watch bands may be used interchangeably on any (including Nike) 38mm or 40mm Apple Watch

42mm or 44mm watch bands may be used interchangeably on any (including Nike) 42mm or 44mm Apple Watch

The Nike Apple Watch hardware is identical to every other Apple Watch (that has the same case and is of the same Series). The only difference between a Nike Apple Watch and all the other Apple watches is that the Nike ships with an exclusive Nike band, and it includes an exclusive Nike watch face not available on other Apple Watches. But you can switch your watch band and you can change your watch face. You are not restricted to Nike ONLY items after you buy your Nike Apple Watch.

Apple watch bands

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.