Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 5

Hi - I’m looking at getting the series 5 watch and considering the gold face - the description states gold face but in a lot of pictures it looks like a light gold / rose gold. Does anyone have this watch that could advise what it actually looks like or send a picture? Many thanks

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 12:13 PM

I just purchased the gold aluminum series 5, it's definitely ROSE gold. Considering returning it, as I really prefer a gold tone. The pictures are deceiving, and am very disappointed in the color. I had series 2 in gold, it was perfect color gold, this new one is not. Hope that help you in your decision.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2020 12:13 PM in response to SARAH-ELFY

I just purchased the gold aluminum series 5, it's definitely ROSE gold. Considering returning it, as I really prefer a gold tone. The pictures are deceiving, and am very disappointed in the color. I had series 2 in gold, it was perfect color gold, this new one is not. Hope that help you in your decision.

Apple Watch Series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.