Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot download bought music

Very long time ago I bought on iTunes an album. Now I would like to download it on my iPhone and it says bought but I can't download it. Anyone who knows the trick to do download this album?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 3:46 PM

CarolineK65 Said:

"Cannot download bought music: Very long time ago I bought on iTunes an album. Now I would like to download it on my iPhone and it says bought but I can't download it. Anyone who knows the trick to do download this album?[...]"

-------

Some Thoughts:

Sign out of and then back into iCloud on your iPhone.

Also, try downloading this using another device (i.e. a Mac), adding it to your iTunes library. See if you can then download it to your iPhone.

Removed Items:

Note that sometimes, items are removed from the Apple Store, and then they become no longer accessible. That is be cause of licensing between Apple and the Studio. So, download all your music, and back it all up. In order to back it up, you need to download it first. You cannot just back it up from the Apple Store. That's just the way it is :(

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2020 3:46 PM in response to CarolineK65

CarolineK65 Said:

"Cannot download bought music: Very long time ago I bought on iTunes an album. Now I would like to download it on my iPhone and it says bought but I can't download it. Anyone who knows the trick to do download this album?[...]"

-------

Some Thoughts:

Sign out of and then back into iCloud on your iPhone.

Also, try downloading this using another device (i.e. a Mac), adding it to your iTunes library. See if you can then download it to your iPhone.

Removed Items:

Note that sometimes, items are removed from the Apple Store, and then they become no longer accessible. That is be cause of licensing between Apple and the Studio. So, download all your music, and back it all up. In order to back it up, you need to download it first. You cannot just back it up from the Apple Store. That's just the way it is :(

Cannot download bought music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.