Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OPENING PDF PROBLEMS ON IPAD PRO 11 inch

So i just got my new iPad today for school , during the afternoon everything was fine and i was able to see pdf files.. but like 7 hours later i am not able to see NOOOOO PDFs on google classroom and this is a problem because i have assignments due and because of this virus going around i only have online school so i really need someone’s help out there and i barely have apps on this iPad the only apps i have is google hangouts, google classroom, google docs, gmail, google drive, pupil path, Netflix, khan academy, and google meet i have no photos or files in this tablet. And the funny part is, is that whenever i make a document on google docs and i attach it to google classroom when i press the document it says that the file is not found and i 100% knowing i done a document so idk what to do PLEASEEE help

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 10:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 12:25 PM

Hello Jaylene,

You can save and mark up PDFs on your iPad with the Books app. You can use Apple Books to save, sign, mark up, and share PDFs. You can save a PDF from your email or a website into the Books app. You can also save a webpage or email as a PDF, import PDFs from other apps (like Google Classroom), or use your Mac to add PDFs to your Apple Books Library.

To learn more read here:

Save and mark up PDFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Books app - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2020 12:25 PM in response to jaylene129

Hello Jaylene,

You can save and mark up PDFs on your iPad with the Books app. You can use Apple Books to save, sign, mark up, and share PDFs. You can save a PDF from your email or a website into the Books app. You can also save a webpage or email as a PDF, import PDFs from other apps (like Google Classroom), or use your Mac to add PDFs to your Apple Books Library.

To learn more read here:

Save and mark up PDFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Books app - Apple Support

OPENING PDF PROBLEMS ON IPAD PRO 11 inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.