Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Photos on iPhone should be all photos.

Why is it that when I save a photo sent to me in a text that I can't find it in All Photos? Why is that photo in "Recents"? Why does "Recents" contain 10046 photos? Recent should be recent, lets say 6 months but not 7 years. Because that is how long it took to get that many photos.

All Photos should be just that, every last photo that is in photos should be in there. If you didn't save it to photos is the only excuse.

Someone who programs this need to see why the program is not making sense.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 3:30 PM

The difference between All Photos and Recent albums is how they are sorted. Recents is sorted by Date Added. All Photos is sorted by Date Created. When you add images from email, their creation date might be old, so it won’t be at the top of the list, but all images added to Photos are there.

———

This is a user to user help forum. You are not addressing Apple here.

You won't get a reply, but Apple reads and catalogs all feedback.

To submit your comments or bug reports directly to Apple use this link http://www.apple.com/feedback/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2020 3:30 PM in response to cat-i-mann

The difference between All Photos and Recent albums is how they are sorted. Recents is sorted by Date Added. All Photos is sorted by Date Created. When you add images from email, their creation date might be old, so it won’t be at the top of the list, but all images added to Photos are there.

———

This is a user to user help forum. You are not addressing Apple here.

You won't get a reply, but Apple reads and catalogs all feedback.

To submit your comments or bug reports directly to Apple use this link http://www.apple.com/feedback/

All Photos on iPhone should be all photos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.