Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded the latest download

My Iphone won't open Apps...won't operate! This is IPhone 11.

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 5:19 PM

Hi Senior Nerd,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that after installing the most recent iOS update you're having trouble opening apps on your device. I know how important it is for the apps you use most to work as expected; I'd like to help. If this is limited to a few apps, I'd recommend starting with this resource: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

If this affects a majority or all apps on your device, I'd recommend reinstalling iOS to your device. First, you'll want to make sure you have a current backup: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Next use the steps titled "Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again" in the following resource. Be sure to closely follow step four and choose to "Update" in order to prevent data loss: If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know what you find.

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2020 5:19 PM in response to Senior Nerd

Hi Senior Nerd,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that after installing the most recent iOS update you're having trouble opening apps on your device. I know how important it is for the apps you use most to work as expected; I'd like to help. If this is limited to a few apps, I'd recommend starting with this resource: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

If this affects a majority or all apps on your device, I'd recommend reinstalling iOS to your device. First, you'll want to make sure you have a current backup: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Next use the steps titled "Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again" in the following resource. Be sure to closely follow step four and choose to "Update" in order to prevent data loss: If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know what you find.

Best Regards.

I downloaded the latest download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.