Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max Display with Yellow Tint

My iPhone 11 Pro Max has a yellow tint display even with True Tone & Night Shift off. The whites appear more yellowish even when compared to iPhone 8 Plus. I returned to the store and the guys there told me that it's an expected behavior since Apple has two suppliers for the display Apple uses in iPhones. One supplier makes white displays and the other makes yellow ones and my iPhone is not defected. I contacted Apple Support and they asked me to send photos of the issue. I did so and they called back and told me that they will return to their engineers to decide whether it's normal or not. A very bad experience. Is their anyone having the same issue ? What should I do ? Please, advice.

Posted on Mar 24, 2020 10:59 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 25, 2020 1:57 AM in response to Esho2409

1. I am not aware of your settings on your iPhone
  2. I am not aware of the condition of your iPhone, (Damaged, Dropped, Screen Changed, Exposed to water heat etc)
  3. I am not aware where did you purchase your iPhone from
  4. I am not aware which country you live

If I were you I would always compare Apple to Apple, please refer to the table below.

And then after going through the table above and If I understand you correctly you are saying iPhone 11 Pro Max is not as good as iPhone 8 Plus.

iPhone 11 Pro Max Display with Yellow Tint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.