Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps I didn’t download

Why are app I didn’t download appearing in my phone? When I was selecting the apps I wanted to restrict on downtime some apps appeared there that I do not recall downloading, these apps only appear there and nowhere else on my phone therefore I cannot delete them. What can I do to delete off my phone?

Here are the apps in green that I’m concerned about although I doubt the second one is an app at all.

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 12:05 AM

6 replies

Mar 25, 2020 12:37 AM in response to ClaudiaVegC

I am slightly confused now. If you are the only user, why or whom are you trying to restrict using Screen Time?

In that case you need to recall few things

• Who used your iPhone while it was unlocked
  • Who has your iPhone passcode
  • How many devices uses the same Apple ID
  • Have you changed your Apple ID recently

Smart Phones neither have the intelligence nor has the hostility. Hence we need to look at our device settings and the way we synchronise our smart phones with Mac/PC/iCloud and also how careful are we in sharing our sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

Mar 25, 2020 12:54 AM in response to SravanKrA

I use downtime to decrease the amount of time I use certain apps.

I have changed my Apple ID password a couple times in the past and I only have one Apple device in which I only use my Apple ID account.

No one has used my phone or has my passcode.

All the apps I have downloaded are from the App Store itself as well.

I have looked at the first app on the App Store and it does not have the cloud with the arrow that could signal that I have downloaded it in the past.

Apps I didn’t download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.