Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer photos to iCloud

Manage storage issue

how do I make more space with photos and transfer to shared iCloud

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 1:06 PM

Turn on iCloud Photos to sync photos to iCloud; and also turn on the Optimize iPhone Storage option of iCloud Photos to potentially reduce the storage space needed on the device. See the following for more information on both: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Also note that Apple does not currently offer cloud-only storage for photos. If that is what you want or need, you may want to explore 3rd party options such as Google Photos or Dropbox.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2020 1:06 PM in response to rusty97

Turn on iCloud Photos to sync photos to iCloud; and also turn on the Optimize iPhone Storage option of iCloud Photos to potentially reduce the storage space needed on the device. See the following for more information on both: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

Also note that Apple does not currently offer cloud-only storage for photos. If that is what you want or need, you may want to explore 3rd party options such as Google Photos or Dropbox.

how do i transfer photos to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.