Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Drop????

A parents sent me a large video via my email. I clicked on it on my phone and it downloaded to Mail

Drop??

I went to my iCloud account to find it and there are many other videos there but not this one? I don't see anywhere where it says Mail Drop?

How do I find this video?

Thank you

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.12

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 12:57 PM

1 reply

Mar 26, 2020 12:58 PM in response to Mag1kah2

Hi Mag1kah2,

I understand that you're trying to find out how to access a video file that was emailed to you using Mail Drop.

When an email is sent using Mail Drop to share large files, the recipient receives an email that looks like any other email that has an attachment. This large attachment is available for download during the next 30 days.

When you go to iCloud.com, you won't find a special folder, nor tool that shows you just Mail Drop files; these files are accessible only from within the original email itself.

Here's more info: Download email attachments from Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Enjoy your day.

Mail Drop????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.