Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone pro max Bluetooth connectivity issues

Are you ever going to release a fix for the problem I’ve seen ongoing on forums since October of 2019? I’ve had this phone for the past two software updates and the issue of not being able to connect to any Bluetooth device on my pro Max has been ignored on both of them.

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 6:16 PM

What devices are you trying to connect and how are you trying to connect them. I have iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Max, both operating with multiple Bluetooth devices.

Also, you are not writing Apple so to answer your question, we are not going to fix anything because everyone on this forum is a user just like you.

2 replies

Mar 25, 2020 6:10 PM in response to Sbinny23

And I have tried all the suggestions that apple support has given me multiple times. (Factory resetting phone multiple times, resetting network and connectivity settings multiple times, resetting all Bluetooth devices I’ve tried connecting to multiple times, turning on and off Bluetooth in settings multiple times.) none of it has worked so is a software update that fixes this issue in the works or am I just better off switching to a phone that isn’t apple, that way I can at least enjoy my Bluetooth devices, which I use for about 8 hours every day but I haven’t been able to use them for about 2 months.

iPhone pro max Bluetooth connectivity issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.