Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PS4 and iPhone hotspot issue

Hello, I’ve been having issues trying to connect my ps4 to my iPhone XR hotspot lately. It worked fine previously until last week when it would just time out whilst trying to connect. I’ve tried everything I can find online. Works fine on android, and my hotspot works for all other devices bar the ps4. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 10:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2020 11:09 PM

Know it here --> https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/games/game-information/ps4-thats-you-help/

If that doesn't help contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you because many service providers do not offer Hotspot with basic plan

1 reply

PS4 and iPhone hotspot issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.