Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Apple TV free to purchasers of a new Mac?

When I bought my Macbook a few months ago I was told I can access Apple TV for free. Is that true and does anyone know how I do that please? Thanks

MacBook, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 7:18 AM

The offer is good for up to 90 days for purchasers of qualifying products. If you are outside the 90 days you have lost your opportunity.

You were offered a trial of Apple TV + and NOT Apple TV. I would recommend looking over the differences in Apple's TV offerings at www.apple.com/tv. They currently offer:

• Apple TV (App)
  • Apple TV +
  • Apple TV HD
  • AppleTV 4K
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

However, to answer your question, please click Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple to learn how to redeem the offer. If you continue to have problems please call AppleCare by using AppleCare Contact Info .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2020 7:18 AM in response to CafeCopyKat

The offer is good for up to 90 days for purchasers of qualifying products. If you are outside the 90 days you have lost your opportunity.

You were offered a trial of Apple TV + and NOT Apple TV. I would recommend looking over the differences in Apple's TV offerings at www.apple.com/tv. They currently offer:

• Apple TV (App)
  • Apple TV +
  • Apple TV HD
  • AppleTV 4K
  • AirPlay
  • Accessories

However, to answer your question, please click Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple to learn how to redeem the offer. If you continue to have problems please call AppleCare by using AppleCare Contact Info .

Is Apple TV free to purchasers of a new Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.