Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sending photos

I keep trying to send a text to someone with a photo attached and my iphone notifies me that it is "not delivered". I can send the same photo successfully to other iphones but not to my android user.

I can exchange text messages with my android contact but their photo attachments do not show.

Any suggestions.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 11:21 AM

I have a question. Do you have Wi-Fi calling enabled on your device? Having this function enabled certainly makes it easier to send text messages if you are in an area where cellular signal is not so good. I also had this issue at one point in time. Whenever I sent a text message without attachments, the messages would be sent without a problem, although there were times where the messages took a little more time than usual to be sent to the party that I was messaging.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2020 11:21 AM in response to 3-27question

I have a question. Do you have Wi-Fi calling enabled on your device? Having this function enabled certainly makes it easier to send text messages if you are in an area where cellular signal is not so good. I also had this issue at one point in time. Whenever I sent a text message without attachments, the messages would be sent without a problem, although there were times where the messages took a little more time than usual to be sent to the party that I was messaging.

Sending photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.