Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Express Replacement Service apple care plus

hi do you know the cost of screen repair via iPhone Express Replacement Service I have got apple care thanks.

iPhone XS

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 3:36 PM

Peng65 wrote:
uk. thanks for that stay well.

I took a look at the specific terms, and they actually require the full accidental damage price, which is £79 in the UK. Also - it looks like the terms aren't that there's a charge right away, but if they don't receive the old phone within 10 days or if it's ineligible (such as unauthorized modifications or completely destroyed).

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/iphone/repair/service/express-replacement

They charge the replacement value, which depends on the storage capacity. For an iPhone XS it's £1,049/£1,199/£1,399 for the 64/256/512 GB versions.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2020 3:36 PM in response to Peng65

Peng65 wrote:
uk. thanks for that stay well.

I took a look at the specific terms, and they actually require the full accidental damage price, which is £79 in the UK. Also - it looks like the terms aren't that there's a charge right away, but if they don't receive the old phone within 10 days or if it's ineligible (such as unauthorized modifications or completely destroyed).

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/iphone/repair/service/express-replacement

They charge the replacement value, which depends on the storage capacity. For an iPhone XS it's £1,049/£1,199/£1,399 for the 64/256/512 GB versions.

iPhone Express Replacement Service apple care plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.