Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About apple id

I had already permanently deleted my apple id but forgot to sign out from device.

so now my deleted apple id is stuck in my device how can i sign out the deleted apple id????

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 3:46 PM

If you followed the steps here to delete it: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504

And did not sign out from your device, then its too late. You cannot sign out of a deleted Apple ID as explained in the support document:

Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.

If that is the case, then you need to contact Apple Support directly: Get Support - Apple.com

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2020 3:46 PM in response to upakar

If you followed the steps here to delete it: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504

And did not sign out from your device, then its too late. You cannot sign out of a deleted Apple ID as explained in the support document:

Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.

If that is the case, then you need to contact Apple Support directly: Get Support - Apple.com

Mar 27, 2020 4:21 PM in response to upakar

contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt with the serial number/paperwork.

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  (Link doesn’t always load)   

Get Support      Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport

Or fill out and submit  iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support    The form is for iTunes, but will get passed to the ID Support section. 

If applicable, also have a copy of the death certificate and a copy of the will or a document that shows you inherited it.

How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support.    

Mar 27, 2020 4:02 PM in response to upakar

If, at some point, you have access to a brick and mortar Apple Store they might be able to help you. Apple may help unlock an iDevice if you are the owner and you have receipt showing your device’s serial number on your purchase receipt. Make a genius bar appointment if, and when, you can get to an Apple Store. Also, if the prior owner has passed away, then take evidence of death, a will, or anything else that would help you establish that you now are the rightful owner and Apple may help you. In any case take a photo ID.

About apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.