You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

News App - Save a Story?

Does the Apple News App have the feature to save a news story?

It’s there on my iPad using the share icon which brings up a bookmark icon for saving a story. I can’t find it on my iPhone. I wanted to save a story to come back to on my iPad to read later.

I’m on  iOS 13.4

Thanks. 

iPhone 8

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 9:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 2:14 PM

Hello Vancouver22,

I understand you would like to know how to save a story in the News app so that you can read it later. Yes, the News app does allow you to do this. To read a saved story tap Following and then tap Saved Stories. You can view more on saving stories and checking and editing your reading history here: Save stories in News on iPhone.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 29, 2020 2:14 PM in response to Vancouver22

Hello Vancouver22,

I understand you would like to know how to save a story in the News app so that you can read it later. Yes, the News app does allow you to do this. To read a saved story tap Following and then tap Saved Stories. You can view more on saving stories and checking and editing your reading history here: Save stories in News on iPhone.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

News App - Save a Story?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.