Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Back camera and flash light can not work

What can I do my iPhone camera is black and the flash can not open .. I have just 2 week from I buy my new iPhone

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 3:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 6:26 AM

Sorry about that. See also the instructions provided in this support guide:--> If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If you still get no help (after eventually contacting Apple Support directly as per the above guide), have your iphone inspected at an Apple Store (when they re-open after this tragic Covid-19 period).

Regards

Giulio

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2020 6:26 AM in response to vector290

Sorry about that. See also the instructions provided in this support guide:--> If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working - Apple Support

If you still get no help (after eventually contacting Apple Support directly as per the above guide), have your iphone inspected at an Apple Store (when they re-open after this tragic Covid-19 period).

Regards

Giulio

Back camera and flash light can not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.