You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VMware Horizon Client Error - Couldn't connect to server

Hello,

I have VMware Horizon Client v 4.10 installed on my MacBook Air having macOS Catalina v10.15.3. I was able to use VMware to successfully connect to my work desktop. However, since the last 3 days I am getting the error - Couldn't connect to server.

I have always been using a wired connection to my Mac and have tried installing multiple versions of VMware Horizon Client but I still get the same error.

I would highly appreciate if anyone can help me resolve this issue at the earliest.

Given the COVID-19 situation, we have been asked to work from home and I am not able to do so. 

Regards,

Mangesh.

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 5:12 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 29, 2020 7:50 PM in response to MangeshGawde

Hello MangeshGawde,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It appears some apps is unable to connect to their server. I'll do what I can to help.

First, check to make sure you can connect to the Internet with other apps on your Mac, like Safari.

If it's only happening within the Horizon Client, try the steps here from VMWare: Troubleshooting Horizon Client

Enjoy your day.

VMware Horizon Client Error - Couldn't connect to server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.