Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music

There’s a couple songs that were in my playlist that currently say “not available in your country or region” , but yet, when i go to the creators album to search for it there , it’s available to listen there ... any idea how i can fix this ?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 28, 2020 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 2:47 PM

Hi uhhhjuan,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have some songs that you can’t play due to being prompted with an error that says they’re not available. I’m happy to help.

You’ll want to refer to the section of the article below labeled “If a song isn’t available in Apple Music”:

If your songs are grayed out - Apple Support

If you find that it’s available when searching, you may want to delete the copy you have and redownload it.

Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2020 2:47 PM in response to uhhhjuan

Hi uhhhjuan,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you have some songs that you can’t play due to being prompted with an error that says they’re not available. I’m happy to help.

You’ll want to refer to the section of the article below labeled “If a song isn’t available in Apple Music”:

If your songs are grayed out - Apple Support

If you find that it’s available when searching, you may want to delete the copy you have and redownload it.

Take care.

Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.