Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to change Country/Region.

Hi, I’m unable to change the Country/Region of my iphone 11 pro Max. I have canceled all subscriptions, no family sharing and removed payment method. So, nothing is there but still I can’t change the Country. It keeps showing “We’ve run into a problem please try again later” since 5 days ago. I have tried everything in my knowledge but still nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for your help. It will be much appreciated.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 9:46 AM

Finally, it has been solved!!! After consulted with 3 agents. While changing the country the last agent told me just go for “None”(for Payment method) for the moment to do it quickly and it worked. He said it’s working He is like why were you facing problem with that. But I have noticed it worked because we selected “None” for the payment details and just filled the address details only. Before than I was trying with payment Details that’s why It wasn’t working.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2020 9:46 AM in response to GillSabh

Finally, it has been solved!!! After consulted with 3 agents. While changing the country the last agent told me just go for “None”(for Payment method) for the moment to do it quickly and it worked. He said it’s working He is like why were you facing problem with that. But I have noticed it worked because we selected “None” for the payment details and just filled the address details only. Before than I was trying with payment Details that’s why It wasn’t working.

Unable to change Country/Region.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.