Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App on my IPhone

How to delete all photos from this app? It isn’t on my phone, I can find it only in settings (screenshot below). My friend send a lot of photos on airdrop, but somehow they aren’t in the gallery, only in this app. I want to delete them all, but the only way I found is to delete them by one,it doesn’t have an option select all. Is there any possibility to select them all and delete?

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 7:57 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2020 9:34 AM in response to ntamara

Hi ntamara,

Thanks for the post. Managing your storage is always important. I see you want to know about deleting content from the "On My iPhone" section of Settings > General > iPhone Storage.

This section is a category rather than an app, and it's going to show you content that is stored locally on your device. I tested and there is not a way to delete all files in this category at once. Since the photos are stored locally and are not in your Gallery, you would need to either swipe on the files to delete them, or tap Edit and use the red circle.

I hope I've answered your question. Take care.

App on my IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.