Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

purchase problem

purchase coins in the game, can not be completed, what should i do

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2020 5:21 PM

Hello,

If you tried completing an in-app purchase in a game, but the purchase had an error, you could try:

• Make sure you have a payment method associated with your Apple ID, and that it is correct. To do add a payment method, go to Settings > Your Name (At the top. Sign in with your Apple ID if you haven’t already) > Payment & Shipping > (Enter your Passcode) > Add Payment Method. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
  • Make sure you are connected to WiFi.

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2020 5:21 PM in response to pengfeizhang82

Hello,

If you tried completing an in-app purchase in a game, but the purchase had an error, you could try:

• Make sure you have a payment method associated with your Apple ID, and that it is correct. To do add a payment method, go to Settings > Your Name (At the top. Sign in with your Apple ID if you haven’t already) > Payment & Shipping > (Enter your Passcode) > Add Payment Method. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
  • Make sure you are connected to WiFi.

I hope this helps.

purchase problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.