Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zooming

I have problem with my zooming on my camera i start from 0,5 and i finish to2 i cant go more on video and in photo i start from 2 i go to 1 and they stuck on1

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 12:30 AM

5 replies

Apr 1, 2020 6:49 AM in response to marios280

Hello marios280,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I appreciate you taking the time to post about the issue you're experiencing with the zoom function on camera. I'll be glad to see if I can help.

The zoom function on the iPhone 11 Pro is a little different. Check out the guidance below as a starting point to see if that helps: Take photos with the camera on iPhone

"Zoom in or out

• On all models, open Camera and pinch the screen to zoom in or out.
  • On iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 7 Plus, toggle between 1x or 2x to zoom in. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.
  • On iPhone 11, toggle between 1x or 0.5x to zoom out. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left.
  • On iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, tap 2 to zoom in and .5 to zoom out. To zoom in beyond 2x, touch and hold the zoom control, then drag the slider to the left."

I hope that helps you!

Take care.

Zooming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.