Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t installed or update apps on iPhone 6

Can’t download apps on iPhone 6. I have uninstalled them and when I go back to Apple store they don’t even show up anymore . I haven’t installed any IOS because in the past it has made my phone slower? Should I installed the latest IOS update? Will that help ?

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 8:47 AM

I'm sorry, iOS 12.4.5 was the latest, but it appears they updated that, and you have the latest iOS 12.4.6. I would suggest that you log out of iTunes & App Stores on the device, and then sign back in again. Try searching for the apps again. I just looked at Netflix in the App Store and it is supported on iOS 12 and above. It should appear for you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2020 8:47 AM in response to Mamays101983

I'm sorry, iOS 12.4.5 was the latest, but it appears they updated that, and you have the latest iOS 12.4.6. I would suggest that you log out of iTunes & App Stores on the device, and then sign back in again. Try searching for the apps again. I just looked at Netflix in the App Store and it is supported on iOS 12 and above. It should appear for you.

Can’t installed or update apps on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.