Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pop sound on iPhone xs

There is some pop sound make suddenly, after phone restart it has to be take rest. But after two or three hours beck again start to make that noise.

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 10:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 2:12 PM

Greetings Gayanc,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand your iPhone is making a popping sound unexpectedly.

I suggest cleaning the speakers of your iPhone, and reaching out to Apple Support if the issue persists: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

"Clean your receivers and speakers

Remove all screen protectors, films, or cases from your device. Check the speaker opening to see if it's blocked or dirty. On iPhone only, make sure that the receiver is not blocked or dirty. If necessary, clean the speaker or receiver opening with a small, soft-bristled brush. Make sure that the brush is clean and dry."

If further assistance is needed, you can reach out to Apple Support from step 3 within the provided article: "Contact Apple Support for iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch."

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 2:12 PM in response to Gayanc

Greetings Gayanc,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand your iPhone is making a popping sound unexpectedly.

I suggest cleaning the speakers of your iPhone, and reaching out to Apple Support if the issue persists: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

"Clean your receivers and speakers

Remove all screen protectors, films, or cases from your device. Check the speaker opening to see if it's blocked or dirty. On iPhone only, make sure that the receiver is not blocked or dirty. If necessary, clean the speaker or receiver opening with a small, soft-bristled brush. Make sure that the brush is clean and dry."

If further assistance is needed, you can reach out to Apple Support from step 3 within the provided article: "Contact Apple Support for iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch."

Kind regards.

Pop sound on iPhone xs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.