Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

Hello

I have a canadian apple tv, but i’m from norway.. Is it possible to change the region some how, so i can watch movies from Norway?

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 11:48 AM

Content you see is based on the region set for the Apple ID signed in. The Apple Tv itself has no region setting.

If your Apple ID is set to canada, you will get apps or channels that are available in Canada, however their content may not be available to view in Norway.

If you want to see Norwegian apps and channels, change the region of Apple ID that is signed in to the Apple TV.

See here: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2020 11:48 AM in response to Juliefoster

Content you see is based on the region set for the Apple ID signed in. The Apple Tv itself has no region setting.

If your Apple ID is set to canada, you will get apps or channels that are available in Canada, however their content may not be available to view in Norway.

If you want to see Norwegian apps and channels, change the region of Apple ID that is signed in to the Apple TV.

See here: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.