Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money not transferred to AppleID

I just transferred some money to the AppleID of my son for an application he want’s to purchase. However, the money was never received on the account of my son. Does it just take time to transfer or is it something else going wrong? I do have a transcription from my bank account which says it was booked to Apple.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 12:25 PM

Have your son try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart his device, and then sign back in to see if that refreshes the balance.

Some transfers can take up to 48 hours.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.       

iTunes Support – world wide        

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2020 12:25 PM in response to jelmer114

Have your son try signing out of the App Store/iTunes, restart his device, and then sign back in to see if that refreshes the balance.

Some transfers can take up to 48 hours.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.       

iTunes Support – world wide        

Money not transferred to AppleID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.