Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone has stolen my airpods pro. How can I see its current location? Please help

My new airpods pro were stolen and I can not see their current location with find my iphone programme. How can I see their location?

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 2:07 PM

How to find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

5 replies

Mar 31, 2020 8:21 AM in response to audinga32

That link answer that question for you, if you can't find it now.

I'll copy and paste for you from the link, so yo understand:

If your AirPods are offline

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your AirPods went missing, you can't use it to locate your device. If you see "No location found" under your AirPods, you can't play a sound to find them but you might be able to get directions to the location where they were last connected. If your AirPods do come back online, you'll get a notification on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you use them with.

Find My is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. There is no other Apple service that can find, track, or otherwise flag your device for you.

Someone has stolen my airpods pro. How can I see its current location? Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.