Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 9 - reinstall and download basic content failing - "Logic was not able to complete the download"

I had the same issue and trying to download those basic files with no success on a laptop I reinstalled Sierra. Then I got the back up audio files (from time machine backup) and manually put them into place in the laptop. Here are the folders I moved manually...

library/audio/Apple Loops (1gb in size)

library/Application Support/Logic (60gb in size)

After putting the audio files on the Laptop with reinstalled Sierra, I opened Logic Pro 9 and it scanned and opened.

Hope this helps others.

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2020 11:39 AM

I tried your fix and it worked for opening logic. The library content still got interrupted, but I have all that jam packs and all on another drive if needed and can bring it into logic. I am on a 2012 macbook pro with 10.11.6 and logic 9

Thanks for posting

Similar questions

3 replies

Logic Pro 9 - reinstall and download basic content failing - "Logic was not able to complete the download"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.