Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nike Fuelband

How do I pair my Nike FuelBand I ordered as I cannot locate the Nike+ Connect app, is there a alternative to connect it to my Apple iPhone XR?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 5:44 PM

Hello haseeb68,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with pairing your Nike product to your iPhone.

Please check if it pairs with the Nike app: Nike Run Club - Nike

If not, please contact Nike because the only info I could find was here: Why can't I sync my NikePlus Device - Nike

"As part of those efforts, as of April 30, 2018, we retired services for legacy Nike wearable devices, such as the Nike+ FuelBand and the Nike+ SportWatch GPS, and previous versions of apps, including Nike Run Club and Nike Training Club version 4.X and lower. The retirement of these services follows the discontinuation of Nike's manufacturing and sales of the wearable devices in 2015. Likewise, we also no longer support the Nike+ Connect software that transfers data to your NikePlus Profile or the Nike+ Fuel/FuelBand and Nike+ Move apps."

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 5:44 PM in response to haseeb68

Hello haseeb68,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with pairing your Nike product to your iPhone.

Please check if it pairs with the Nike app: Nike Run Club - Nike

If not, please contact Nike because the only info I could find was here: Why can't I sync my NikePlus Device - Nike

"As part of those efforts, as of April 30, 2018, we retired services for legacy Nike wearable devices, such as the Nike+ FuelBand and the Nike+ SportWatch GPS, and previous versions of apps, including Nike Run Club and Nike Training Club version 4.X and lower. The retirement of these services follows the discontinuation of Nike's manufacturing and sales of the wearable devices in 2015. Likewise, we also no longer support the Nike+ Connect software that transfers data to your NikePlus Profile or the Nike+ Fuel/FuelBand and Nike+ Move apps."

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Nike Fuelband

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.