Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification Required

I can’t download any apps from my App Store. It keeps saying verification required, then I press continue and verify. I've put in my prepaid card too but It just keeps popping up saying verification required. How do I fix so I can download apps again ?

(The prepaid card is loaded too)

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 6:31 PM

1 reply

Apr 1, 2020 7:37 PM in response to adesh210

Hi adesh210,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having trouble downloading from the App Store due to a request for verification that keeps popping up after you've already verified. I can see why you'd reach out about this; I'd like to help. I'd recommend using these steps:

• Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > Manage Payments.
  • Verify your payment and billing information here, then tap Save or Done.
  • Open the App Store and attempt your purchase again.

If you continue to have trouble, I'd suggest logging in to the Manage your Apple ID website and verifying your payment info there. Restart your device after making any changes or updates, then try again.

Let me know what you find.

Best Regards.

Verification Required

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.