Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to delete an email account

I have followed the previous directions but my iPhone, newest model does not have a delete option!

iMac with Retina 5K display, OS X 10.10

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 7:09 PM

How are you trying to delete the mail account?

Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Tap Mailbox > Tap Delete Account

If you can't do that, could the account me an account be from an employer and could your phone be managed under Mobile Device Management?

If that is not your situation, and you can't delete the account per the directions I provided above, go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Account Changes > Make sure you have to set to Allow

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 30, 2020 7:09 PM in response to susanrae728

How are you trying to delete the mail account?

Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Tap Mailbox > Tap Delete Account

If you can't do that, could the account me an account be from an employer and could your phone be managed under Mobile Device Management?

If that is not your situation, and you can't delete the account per the directions I provided above, go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Account Changes > Make sure you have to set to Allow

Trying to delete an email account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.