Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting the error "-45061" when I'm trying to play music on my PC that I have added to apple music on my phone.

I am getting the error "-45061" when I'm trying to play music on my PC that I have added to apple music on my phone. Any ideas?

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 1:54 PM

I had some issues with Apple Music using Windows 10 and the Microsoft Store install.

I found an update for iTunes from the Microsoft Store and it looks like another update is now out (12.10.6).

If that does not fix, maybe remove the adi and SC Info folders?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204649 says it helps error -45054.

16 replies

Jun 8, 2020 9:31 AM in response to palkirk

So, I read through others responses. And I had the same issue, some people recommended delete a set of folders BUT instead of deleting I ran Itunes as Administrator and the issue went away. Turns out you just dont have access to those folders but once you run as Admin you should be able to.

If you want to change this forever, you have to go to the iTunes.exe in your drive, go into the file properties, and check-mark the box that says Run As Administrator so that you dont have to right-click->run as admin every time you want to open up iTunes from somewhere.

I am getting the error "-45061" when I'm trying to play music on my PC that I have added to apple music on my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.