Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pending purchase

I'm unable to update my payment method because their is one pending purchase which was due on 3 march 2020 and when i tired clicking on it, its not opening. I tried downloading free app from apps store, which shows me to sign in my billing address which i did. I have tried changing my address to card address, no good results. both shipping and billing address are same then too the payment methods is declined. I have used the same card for past two year with same apple id, it has been never declined. what i am supposed to do now? I have tried everything now. HELP ME PLEASE...

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 4:13 AM

Try a different card, what is or isn't accepted by iTunes can change over time (e.g. debit cards seem to be being accepted less-and-less).

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc.) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2020 4:13 AM in response to shradha98

Try a different card, what is or isn't accepted by iTunes can change over time (e.g. debit cards seem to be being accepted less-and-less).

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc.) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

pending purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.