Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro WiFi Connection Failure

My iPad's Wi-Fi refuses to acknowledge my network password, and it won't share with my iMac or iPhone. I get the following message: "Password Not Shared There was a problem sharing your W-iFi password." I've made sure bluetooth is turned on in my computer, iPhone, and iPad Pro, and that my name and contact info are correctly listed in all my devices' contact lists. I've tried rebooting all my devices, and disconnecting and reconnecting my Xfinity router--all to no avail. Everything else works fine.

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 8:23 PM

2Lancet Said:

[...]Since I'm unable to connect with Wi-Fi there's no way to access the internet with my iPad to check for updates, is there?

———-

Update your iPad Using your Computer:

1. Go Here: Update to the latest version of iOS
  2. Scroll Down to: Update your device using your computer
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

If no WiFi - Is Ethernet Available?

You could your computer into your router by use of an Ethernet cable. Then install the updates that way.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2020 8:23 PM in response to 2Lancet

2Lancet Said:

[...]Since I'm unable to connect with Wi-Fi there's no way to access the internet with my iPad to check for updates, is there?

———-

Update your iPad Using your Computer:

1. Go Here: Update to the latest version of iOS
  2. Scroll Down to: Update your device using your computer
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

If no WiFi - Is Ethernet Available?

You could your computer into your router by use of an Ethernet cable. Then install the updates that way.

Mar 31, 2020 7:49 PM in response to QuickPost

My computer and cellphone are updated, but I can't check for updates on my iPad. I get the following message: "Unable to check for Update An error occurred while checking for a software update." Since I'm unable to connect with Wi-Fi there's no way to access the internet with my iPad to check for updates, is there?

iPad Pro WiFi Connection Failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.