Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 touch screen not working

Three times in the last two days my screen hasn’t worked. When I pull the phone out my pocket the screen was green and glitchy then I did a force restart and for 2 hours my screen wasn’t responsive to touch at all and I couldn’t unlock my phone. When i got home from work I plugged it into the computer and backed it up and installed the new update and hoped that would resolve the issue. But once i got to work this morning pulled my phone out and its done it again. Phone is 4 month old with no damage and has never been dropped. Can some one shed some light on how to fix this as i need my phone for my job

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2020 4:59 PM

Hey there, Bill,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having some trouble with the display on your iPhone becoming unresponsive. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I'd recommend using the step and information in If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support to troubleshoot.

If you still need help after that, you'll need to get in touch with Apple Support directly, which you can do here: Contact Apple Support.

Have a lovely day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2020 4:59 PM in response to Blinkybill19

Hey there, Bill,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having some trouble with the display on your iPhone becoming unresponsive. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I'd recommend using the step and information in If the screen isn’t working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support to troubleshoot.

If you still need help after that, you'll need to get in touch with Apple Support directly, which you can do here: Contact Apple Support.

Have a lovely day!

iPhone 11 touch screen not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.