Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud email

Just wondering how do I change my iCloud email without changing my Apple ID

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 3:46 PM

No, you can change your Apple ID email any time; You will keep the same account. See this Apple support article—>Change your Apple ID - Apple Support. It is your iTunes account that “owns” your purchases; your Apple ID is the way you access your account. You can change your Apple ID for your account, just like you can get a new credit card if yours is lost or stolen, but keep the same account.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2020 3:46 PM in response to KingWilliams60

No, you can change your Apple ID email any time; You will keep the same account. See this Apple support article—>Change your Apple ID - Apple Support. It is your iTunes account that “owns” your purchases; your Apple ID is the way you access your account. You can change your Apple ID for your account, just like you can get a new credit card if yours is lost or stolen, but keep the same account.

iCloud email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.