Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple subscription about to get renewed

Hi,

I'm not sure why I still receive email regarding my subscription from Apple while I have already cancelled my subscription. In the email, it says that "the following applications are about to get renewed..."

However, among the apps, I have already cancelled one of them and I couldn't find the cancellation button in my subscription page (I can for other apps). Do I need to be worried about it?

Just to rephrase, receiving emails from Apple telling me that the app is about to get renewed while I have already cancelled it makes me worried. Worse, I can not act upon it because I have done so before receiving the email.

Thanks,

Ting-Wu

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 5:58 PM

3 replies

Mar 31, 2020 6:45 PM in response to ed2345

Hi!

Thank you for the responses. I have actually followed the guide you provided.

In my case, I am actually in the following step:

"5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew."

When the last time Apple sent me the email, I've done the above and later I cannot find Cancel Subscription. So, I safely thought it was cancelled. However, I receive the email from Apple today, which is why I got worried.

I assume Apple sends email regarding renewal is because it will get renewed. So, I'm confused here. Will it get renew or not?

Thanks,

Ting-Wu

Apple subscription about to get renewed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.