Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad has the incorrect Apple ID listed. How do I change it to the correct one

My iPad has the incorrect Apple ID listed how do I change it to the r correct one?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2020 11:10 PM

Check out the Apple Support links provided below: 

Change your Apple ID (Be very aware of the restrictions here.) 

What to do [before or] after you change your Apple ID or password 

Keep in mind that things done under one Apple ID don't transfer to a new Apple ID. For example, if you made an App Store purchase under an old Apple ID, then the item purchased will not be available under the new Apple ID. Another example is that you will not have access to anything in iCloud/iCloud Drive under your old Apple ID. So, I think you would want to back these things up to a computer before changing your Apple ID. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 31, 2020 11:10 PM in response to Law9681

Check out the Apple Support links provided below: 

Change your Apple ID (Be very aware of the restrictions here.) 

What to do [before or] after you change your Apple ID or password 

Keep in mind that things done under one Apple ID don't transfer to a new Apple ID. For example, if you made an App Store purchase under an old Apple ID, then the item purchased will not be available under the new Apple ID. Another example is that you will not have access to anything in iCloud/iCloud Drive under your old Apple ID. So, I think you would want to back these things up to a computer before changing your Apple ID. 

My iPad has the incorrect Apple ID listed. How do I change it to the correct one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.