Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment details

I am trying to add in my new payment method details. But it’s saying that iv got an active subscription on this account that needs a payment method on file and the card has been deleted so what do I do

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 2:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2020 7:56 AM

Have you tried adding the new card to payment methods, then changing the order of the payment methods, and then try deleting the old payment method? From the article below.

Change the order of your payment methods

Tap Edit, then use the move order icon  to rearrange your payment methods. Apple will attempt to charge payment methods in order from top to bottom. You can't change the order in which Apple ID balance is charged.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 1, 2020 7:56 AM in response to Tarza_30

Have you tried adding the new card to payment methods, then changing the order of the payment methods, and then try deleting the old payment method? From the article below.

Change the order of your payment methods

Tap Edit, then use the move order icon  to rearrange your payment methods. Apple will attempt to charge payment methods in order from top to bottom. You can't change the order in which Apple ID balance is charged.

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Payment details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.